The wizard can be found by going to: Tools - Accounts.
It brings up a window.
- Tick on Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP. Press next.
- Tick configure server settings or additional server types
- Tick the Mail online
Fill out the information as prompted:
- Display Name: This is the name that the recipient gets up when sending e-mail.
- E-mail address: Here you enter your e-mail address
- Incoming email is an IMAP/POP3 server.
- Incoming mail server: mail.Yourdomain.com
- Outgoing e-mail: mail.Yourdomain.com
- Account name: Enter your username
- Password: The password that accompanies your username
When you finish the wizard, check the following settings:
- Select Tools - Accounts - E-mail - Note the current account - Select Properties
- Choose "Servers"
- The incoming (IMAP/POP3) must be set to mail. Yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) should be set to mail. Yourdomain.com
- Under "Outgoing Mail Server, select" My server requires authentication "
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Log on with" and enter your user name and password.
Ex: Username: user. Yourdomain
- Press "OK"
- Choose "Advanced"
- Change the Use the following type of encrypted connection from None to TLS
- Set the "Outgoing mail (SMTP):" to 587
- Select "OK"
For detailed setup on your account you can login to your webmail account and select "Configure Mail Client" from the dropdown list.